Monday, February 28, 2011

How This Will Go Down...

Hello there!  Welcome to my blog!

Let's get through with the introductions... my name is Jude Rosenberg.  I'm seventeen years old and I've been writing creatively for several years (though the exact number is not known to me).  You might know me from "...It's Like a Whirlwind Inside of my Head..."  But then again, you might not.  That's where I've been living in the  blogosphere longest though.

Last night, I was given five abandoned blue notebooks.  I was looking for a place where I could record some of my writing so that I wouldn't have to worry about losing anything.  It's my personal mission to get better at my craft and most importantly, become inspired again.

Basically, I created this blog to keep myself in check.  You're more than welcome to follow the madness!  A fair warning though: I don't plan on having anything be chronological.  It's just a gold mine for me to sift through.  No matter where you start when you visit, you won't have missed anything super important.

Thanks for stopping by!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment