Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day #3

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...


I touched the sink once.

...Two, three, four, five, six, seven...

That wasn't necessary... why would I do that?

Because I have to.  I have to.  If I don't, something bad will happen to me... or to someone else... even worse... I have to.  There is no question about it.  I have to.  No negotiations.  I have to.  I have to.  Why?  Because I have to...

My life is being put on hold.  I can't move or do anything until I reach seven, seven, seven, seven, seven, seven, seven.


"Is not seven the most magical number in the world?"

Magical, magical, magical, magical, magical, magical...


One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...


One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...


...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I am guilty of watching Criminal Minds tonight... the episode was about a girl that had obsessive compulsive disorder.  She did everything in three's.  She started one fire, so she had to do it two more times, each time having a triad of three's.  So interesting!  Any way, that was my inspiration for this.  I felt really clever figuring out different ways to put seven's in this piece.

1 comment:

  1. Criminal Minds is great. I came across something similar in this book, The Butterfly Clues.

    - O.ops I Read That Book!

    ReplyDelete